Please join us for an exciting seminar presented by Warren Bach, Strategic Relationship Manager - ANZ/SG, featuring the latest in platform and application updates. Topics covered will include:
• System choices, throughput, scalability, portability, automation
• Data - quality, read-length, bioinformatics
• Applications in research - human, plants, animals and microorganisms
• Direct DNA & RNA sequencing, modifications including methylation
• Exciting recent developments and future plans
A 20 minute presentation by Devika Ganesamoorthy, UQ-IMB, Genotyping tandem repeats using targeted long-read sequencing
Please complete the form below to apply for a place.